Regular air conditioner maintenance can pay big dividends in improved system performance and reduced energy costs. It can also help to extend the life of your system parts and equipment, as well as help to prevent costly and inconvenient breakdowns.
The easiest way to make sure that your home AC maintenance is done correctly is to have it performed regularly by a qualified air conditioning specialist.
OUR A/C SYSTEM CHECK INCLUDES:
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure—to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature—to improve comfort and control
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays—to avoid expensive repairs
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks
FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR*
*Service Call Fee waived with any completed repair and includes inspection of your system. Not valid for commercial services. Does not include repairs or replacements. Valid at participating ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction customers, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. See service center for details. Cash value $.001.
Offer Expires: 10/31/2018