Choose ARS Nashville For Your New Heating System
Is your heating system on the fritz? Are you tired of high energy bills in the winter? If you’re considering the investment of a new furnace installation or heat pump replacement to reduce your energy usage, or if your system is inoperable, the experts at ARS in Nashville, TN can help you determine the most efficient and effective solution for your home. Our Comfort Consultants are true experts in the industry and will answer any questions you may have.
We will get your new HVAC system installed quickly and efficiently. You can rely on our expertise and experience with HVAC installation. Having a non-professional team handle your heating system installation could spell disaster and most companies don’t provide the guarantee we do. Our Exceptional Service Guarantee helps protect you and your home. If anything goes wrong with the HVAC system installation within a year of the invoice date, we will be right over to your home to fix or adjust it for free.
When is the Right Time for a Furnace Replacement?
Don’t wait for your heating system to break down before thinking about a furnace replacement. There are some warning signs to be on the lookout for to understand when you should start shopping for a new heating system. The professional team at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® has your back, so be sure to call us whenever you begin to notice these symptoms from your furnace or heating system:
- Your House is Extra Dry or Dusty: If your house feels stuffy and the air feels stale, it’s probably because your heating system has lost the ability to moisturize and clean the air. This leads to an excess of dust and pollen, and has the potential for mold, which may trigger allergies and asthma.
- Strange Noises Coming from Your Furnace: Banging, rattling and popping noises aren’t supposed to come from your furnace or heating system. If you start to hear these or other abnormal sounds, it is generally a sign your furnace is reaching its final days. Call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® right away to have us look and determine whether you need a new heating system installed or not.
- Multiple Furnace Repairs within a Year or Two: If you had to have repairs done on your heating system numerous times within the past few years, it can add up quickly. This is another sign you need to consider a new furnace installation. It may seem like a high cost upfront, but a new heating system is an investment for your home and your comfort.
- Noticed Increase in Energy Bills: Rising energy bills are one of the sure signs it is time to replace your heating system. ARS®/Rescue Rooter® offers many financing options and special promotions to help with upfront costs, but having a new furnace installed can help lower those monthly energy bills by improving efficiency.
- Burner Flame Yellow Instead of Blue: If you notice the burner flame on your furnace is no longer blue and looks to be more yellow, call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® right away for assistance. The change in color could be a result of carbon monoxide. This poisonous gas needs to be taken care of as soon as possible.
Free Estimates, Financing Options & More
The Comfort Consultants at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® listen to your comfort needs, examine your home’s floor plan, and much more when you schedule your in-home consultation. One of the things that makes Nashville so beautiful is the variety of different types of homes. No matter the shape or size, we personalize our new heating system installation recommendations for your home. HVAC systems are just as unique as your home’s floor plan, which is why we work hard to find the perfect match. We will provide you with various options for your new furnace, new heat pump, or entirely new HVAC system. Our technicians also inform you of the differences and benefits of each heating installation option.
Up to 50% of your home’s energy costs may go towards heating and cooling your home. ARS®/Rescue Rooter® experts may recommend high-efficiency cooling and heating systems, programmable thermostats, or zoning control to help curb your monthly energy costs. Not only are many of these HVAC systems applicable for tax credits and utility rebates, but they will also save you every month in energy bills. A high-efficiency system can pay for itself in utility savings over the life of the equipment.
We also offer ongoing HVAC maintenance plans. Regular system tune-ups and maintenance can help to extend the life of your HVAC system, furnace, or heat pump.
Get a FREE Furnace and Nest Thermostat with the Purchase of a Qualifying A/C System!* Plus Systems as Low as $99/month**
*Standard 80% gas furnace, a $1500 value, given with the purchase and installation of 16 SEER or higher cooling systems. Discount excludes cost of labor. Nest thermostat must be compatible with purchased system. **Loans provided by EnerBank USA (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 18.58% fixed APR, effective as of December 1, 2018, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes. Valid at participating ARS® Network Locations. Not valid for third party, new commercial or construction customers or with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
All purchases must be made by 2/29/2020.
Additional HVAC Systems to Help Your Nashville Home
If you notice air quality or moisture control issues in your home, our team can recommend humidifiers, air purifies, duct cleaning, and more. These items can provide substantial benefits for improving overall air quality. By improving the indoor air quality in your home, you may notice a decrease in allergies, respiratory issues, or dry skin.
A new heat pump or furnace replacement can provide a comfortable environment and energy savings. Call 615-255-2111 today or request an appointment online. ARS®/Rescue Rooter® offers free estimates on new heating systems, financing options, and will schedule your appointment promptly! We take your comfort seriously and want to help you in any way we can with your new furnace or heat pump.