Heating Repair and Maintenance
ARS/Rescue Rooter has been delivering the best heater repair and maintenance to the Nashville, TN and surrounding area for years and they have trusted us with our service and skills to keep their house comfortable throughout the winter months and beyond. We can fix and service any heater that you have purchased and can upgrade your current systems to be more energy efficient, saving you money all year long.
We are a nationwide company with local company sensibility. Our relationship with the community has been built on trust and excellent customer service. Our Comfort Technicians also bring the ARS/Rescue Rooter Service Guarantee with them for every service performed. This gives you a year from your initial invoice date to let us know if you are satisfied with your services or product. If you are not, our team will tirelessly work to make sure you are happy and comfortable within your home.
Highly Trained Heating Technicians in Nashville, TN
If you need heating, furnace, heat pump, or other types of heating service/repairs in Nashville TN, call ARS/Rescue Rooter. We have provided exceptional service to thousands of homeowners in and around the Nashville area. Our technicians are highly trained, extremely knowledgeable, and are ready to provide you with heating repair in Nashville and the surrounding communities. They are also screened for your home’s protection. We also train them in all of the best customer service skills, and they wear shoe coverings and use drops covers throughout the house. We provide upfront and honest service quotes on all services before we perform any of the work required to make you and your family comfortable again. Here are some of the other services you can expect when you rely on ARS/Rescue Rooter for your family’s comfort:
- HVAC technicians equipped with advanced tools and superior skills to thoroughly diagnose and repair your heating system
- Trucks that are stocked daily with parts to provide you with immediate solution and comfort
- Background checked, drug tested and licensed technicians
- The ultimate in respect and concern for your home and property by every single one of our trusted employees
- On-call technicians that are ready to provide emergency HVAC and heating repair and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
$50 Off Any Heating, Cooling or Plumbing Repair Over $200*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Valid only at participating ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Network locations. Not valid for tune-ups, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. Not valid for commercial customers. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. See service center for details. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. License # 21520
Offer Expires: 5/31/2019
How to Know When You Need ARS/Rescue Rooter Heating Repair
While we are available 24/7 for emergency heating repairs and maintenance, we also suggest setting up yearly service calls and tune-ups to ensure you and your family don’t get caught in the Nashville, TN cold this winter. There are also signs your heating equipment will give you to let you know it may be time for an inspection. If you notice any of the warning signs below, give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call to inspect your furnace, heating pump, or air handler:
- Poor air quality
- Air filters should be changed seasonally or every three months to ensure they are performing their best.
- Difficulty starting the unit
- You shouldn’t have to attempt to turn on your heating source multiple times and often the issue is with the thermostat itself and not the furnace.
- Abnormal furnace smells
- If you smell gas after turning on your furnace for the first time give us a call. The smell should only be around for 20 minutes at the longest after activating.
- Inadequate heat
- We will find the source of the issue. Sometimes this is merely gaps in the ductwork of your home.
- Discolored pilot light
- Your pilot light should burn a bright blue. If not, reach out to ARS/Rescue Rooter for assistance after turning the furnace off until we get there.
- Persistent Noises
- You shouldn’t have loud banging noise for your unit. It should be reasonably silent if working correctly.
Call ARS/Rescue Rooter for All Your Heater Repair Needs
Our team is ready to assist with any heater repairs, maintenance, or issues. Call us day or night when it goes out, and we will get you and family back to normal comfortability within your house. We service Nashville, TN, and the surrounding area. If you are not sure if your home is within our service area, reach out, and a customer service representative would be happy to find out for you.